Can You Be Successful Online Without Social Media?
Social media has become the go-to marketing channel for many companies because of its ability to reach the masses for a relatively low cost. The accessibility, reach and effectiveness of social media make it a smart choice for many businesses.
But, is social media for everyone?
Can companies be successful today without using social media?
That’s the question we discuss on today’s episode of The Marketing Huddle.
You also want to check out today’s episode because Stan brings his best Phoebe Buffay impression with his rendition of Smelly Cat. That alone is enough reason to listen!
Here is what we cover on the show:
- We discuss four successful companies that are not using social media and why this approach works for them;
- The key ingredients and conditions that make ignoring social media a viable approach for your business;
- What social media can and cannot do for your brand.
- Which marketing channels you need in place if you avoid social media; and
- Why most businesses today actually DO need social media.
Show Notes & Resources:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks for checking out today’s show!
As always, if you enjoyed this episode, we encourage you to leave us a review on iTunes. In particular, we’d love to know what you think of us going back to the longer episodes!
Plus, if you take the time to leave us a review, we’ll send you a FREE leather-bound journal! Once you’ve left a review, go here to tell us where to send it.